High School Students
Successful Scholarship Preparation
Review the requirements for each scholarship below and select the (apply button) to apply for each scholarship. Some scholarships require additional questions. Check requirements of all scholarships before applying.
All scholarships are to be submitted online.
Due 11:59 p.m. on April 15.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention All Applicants
All applicants for the following scholarships must be a graduate from Tekamah-Herman and plan to attend and be accepted for some type of approved education beyond high school. This could be some type of college, vocational, trade, business or cosmetology school.
- All scholarships are to be submitted online.
- All applications are due 11:59 p.m. by April 15th
- All applicants must be enrolled 2nd semester to be eligible to receive any scholarships.
- All scholarship checks will be made payable to recipient and school they’re attending.
- All applicants must list parent’s home phone with their application.
- If attending out of state school, need the institution’s exact address.
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com